You can enrol on to any of our below courses simply by clicking on the “Add to Cart” button. Our Immigration Adviser Training Course (OISC Levels 1 to 3) are independently CPD accredited by the CPD Standards Office.
Please note that by purchasing our Immigration Adviser Training course you will be provisionally booked on to the course you have selected. Full and final confirmation is normally provided 3 weeks prior to the course start date, upon which you will receive your course venue details and further information relating to your course.
If you do not receive any email from us by this date (3 weeks before the course is due to take place), please contact us via email on email@example.com. We aim to respond to all booking enquiries within 24 hours.
FREE/Discounted additional items/services for OISC L1 Delegates Only
- FREE Training Material: 12 Study Modules on key study areas and Mock Assessment Question & Answer Sheets (sent via email after attending the course)
- 70% Discount on our Monthly Subscription to our Immigration Update Services (to keep you updated on changes in immigration law and job vacancies)
- FREE Officially Recognised Course Completion Certificate (sent via email after attending the course)
- FREE Step by Step Guide to ‘Applying for OISC Registration’ (sent via email after attending the course).
- FREE Sample Business Plan & Financial Projection (sent via email after attending the course).
- FREE 3 Months Tutor Access – Post Course Attendance (to answer any course related queries and OISC registration procedure questions via email)
We are independently CPD accredited by the CPD Standards Office in relation to our Immigration Adviser Training Course (OISC Levels 1 to 3) and also recognised as a Professional Training Provider by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC). Our panel of Speakers and Trainers are highly experienced U.K. Qualified Barristers, Solicitors and Specialist OISC Level 3 Consultants who deliver courses and seminars throughout the UK and overseas to individuals, law firms, universities, the voluntary sector, public sector and the corporate sector (see some of our testimonials). They are fully up-to-date with all aspects of changes in the immigration field and also communicate in plain English (without unnecessary legal jargon!).