- Train to become an accredited Immigration Advisor (within 6- 12 months)
- No prior qualification or experience required!
- Study in your own time from home or attend face-to-face training seminars
- Set up your own part time or full time Immigration Practice after accreditation
- Suitable for both national and international students
- Don’t miss this unique stepping-stone to the legal profession for a rewarding career and business!
Immigration Practice Course (with work experience placement)
The IPC course covers all the subject areas of OISC level 1 and offers additional training on legal letter writing, drafting legal representations, training on legal research, tips on managing clients and complying with the OISC Codes of Practice and guidance on setting up your own immigration practice. Assessments are personally marked by a tutor and feedback sheets are provided to students where necessary.
The added feature of the IPC course is that it offers work experience placement (prior to completion of the course). The course can be completed over 6 or 12 months depending on your personal circumstances.
Enrolment on the IPC course is subject to you passing a pre-
The course fee is paid by monthly standing order and you can cancel your enrolment at any time without any obligation to pay any remaining course fee.
Further details about the course structure, application procedure, course fees and details on how to become an Accredited Immigration Advisor, please contact us.